Register to reply

Kissing Electric Shocks, No Idea Whats Causing It

by Superfly108
Tags: causing, electric, kissing, shocks
Share this thread:
Superfly108
Feb10-04, 04:36 PM
P: 3
I just dont get it, ive noticed that over the last three days when my girlfriend and I kiss we both get a nasty electric shock, and a crack sound can be heard, its driving us crazy, ive tried wearing differnt clothes, differnt shoes, having a shower and bath, touching metal objects, nothing works. Do you have any ideas how i can stop it?
Phys.Org News Partner Physics news on Phys.org
Physicists discuss quantum pigeonhole principle
First in-situ images of void collapse in explosives
The first supercomputer simulations of 'spin?orbit' forces between neutrons and protons in an atomic nucleus
chroot
Feb10-04, 04:38 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 10,429
Touch another part of her body first, preferably with an open hand.

- Warren
Superfly108
Feb10-04, 04:41 PM
Do you have any idea how to stop this problem from accuring at all? Or the reason it is accuring, we have never had problems before, i do science at school but from what i no my self i have no idea what could be causeing this.

chroot
Feb10-04, 04:47 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 10,429
Kissing Electric Shocks, No Idea Whats Causing It

I'd guess it's probably just due to a recent lack of humidity in your area. Nothing to worry about.

- Warren
franznietzsche
Feb10-04, 05:43 PM
P: 1,783
Originally posted by Superfly108
I just dont get it, ive noticed that over the last three days when my girlfriend and I kiss we both get a nasty electric shock, and a crack sound can be heard, its driving us crazy, ive tried wearing differnt clothes, differnt shoes, having a shower and bath, touching metal objects, nothing works. Do you have any ideas how i can stop it?
lol, that sucks...very funny though.
Guard
Feb10-04, 06:36 PM
P: 4
Lol or maybe it's nature's way of telling you she's not the right girl. J/K. Don't rub on anything too much or it could cause static. Make sure you both touch somewhere else or something first. ANd for goodness sakes, if you are having that bad static problems, don't ever operate on your computer anytime soon lol.
franznietzsche
Feb10-04, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Guard
ANd for goodness sakes, if you are having that bad static problems, don't ever operate on your computer anytime soon lol.
Final destination image there...actually something similar to this happened to me once know that i think of it (though it didn't involve any sgnificant others) and i couldn't open any doors without getting a very nasty shock. But it went away eventually, so don't worry about, something in your immediate environment most likely. Avoid dragging your feet.
Silverious
Feb10-04, 09:17 PM
P: 52
Sparks are really flying huh?

Well, you obviously have a good relationship.
Integral
Feb10-04, 10:02 PM
Mentor
P: 7,315
According to my old farmers almanac calendar to rid clothing of static rub them with a wire coathanger....

Not sure what kind of relationship you have....

might be kind'a kinky!

franznietzsche
Feb10-04, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Integral
According to my old farmers almanac calendar to rid clothing of static rub them with a wire coathanger....

Not sure what kind of relationship you have....

might be kind'a kinky!

and the jokes get bolder...
Superfly108
Feb11-04, 01:50 AM
okie, thanks for all ya help. maybe it is a hint tht things r getting very hot, i dnt think me n her will have any problems with our reltationship because we are very! close, ill try not dragging my feet and touch metal things before i kiss her, lol
cya all
-Louis
suyver
Feb11-04, 02:31 AM
P: 265
If you both walk on bare feet, you'll probably see that the sparks go away.
turin
Feb11-04, 11:42 AM
HW Helper
P: 2,327
Your beloved Vanessa is a fembot sent by Dr. Evil.
FUNKER
Feb13-04, 08:01 AM
P: 122
i heard static reduces ur sperm count

Register to reply