|Sep20-12, 04:49 AM||#1|
Warning about possible science journal scam
I am referring to inappropriate emails received at some UK government inboxes.
1) It was addressed to inappropriate personnel viz experts on the wrong fields.
2) Note the 'charges' highlighted in red.
3) The English is not quite right.
4) It is not clear how these people obtained internal government email addresses.
5) The internet suggests this is actually an outfit based in India.
Just because you are a Phd, Msc etc don't believe you can't be fooled so beware.
|Similar Threads for: Warning about possible science journal scam|
|submitting a science paper to a journal||General Physics||3|
|Astrology Science Or Scam?||General Discussion||195|
|American Journal of Science||Academic Guidance||4|
|Which is the more prestigious journal, Science or Nature?||General Discussion||4|