Inspect element in android browser

In summary, inspect element in android browser is a feature that allows users to view and edit the HTML, CSS, and JavaScript code of a webpage. It can be accessed by tapping on the menu button in the browser and selecting "Inspect." With this feature, users can modify the layout and design of a webpage, analyze and debug website issues, and test changes in real-time. However, any changes made using inspect element are only temporary and will not affect the actual webpage. It is available on most android browsers but may not work on some websites with protected or encrypted code.
jd12345
I want to inspect element in my android browser. How do I do that.
I have a stored password (yes it's mine, not someone else's) that I want to see. On my laptop, its easy using chrome. But how do I do that on the android browser?

Is there any way to change the URL such that it affects the inner HTML? That way I can change type="password" to type="text" and see the password.

Computer science news on Phys.org
Can you install extensions to the android browser?

What is inspect element in android browser?

Inspect element in android browser is a feature that allows users to view and edit the HTML, CSS, and JavaScript code of a webpage. It is primarily used for debugging and troubleshooting website issues.

How do I access inspect element on my android device?

To access inspect element in android browser, open the webpage you want to inspect and tap on the menu button (three dots) in the top right corner of the browser. From the menu, select "Inspect" and a new window will open with the webpage code.

What can I do with inspect element in android browser?

With inspect element, you can view and edit the webpage's source code, modify the layout and design of the page, and test changes in real-time. You can also use it to analyze and debug website issues, such as broken links or missing elements.

Is it possible to permanently change a webpage using inspect element?

No, any changes made using inspect element are only temporary and will not affect the actual webpage. When you refresh or close the webpage, the changes will be reverted back to the original code.

Can I use inspect element on any website on my android device?

Yes, inspect element is available on most android browsers and can be used on any website. However, some websites may have their code protected or encrypted, making it difficult to view and edit using inspect element.