I've started a blog!

by Kalimaa23
Tags: blog, started
Kalimaa23
Sep25-05, 02:57 AM
P: 307
Hiya,

I'm a rather avid reader of physics blogs. For a while I've contemplated starting my own, and starting my last year of uni presented me with an exellent excuse.

Check it out at http://stringschool.blogspot.com/

If anyone of you is wondering what the life of an ordinary physics student that is hoping to understand String Theory is like, or if you're just wondering what I'm up to, this is the place for you.

It would be nice if some of my PF buddies over here would be the first to leave some comments

Greets,

Dimi
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Internet co-creator Cerf debunks 'myth' that US runs it
Astronomical forensics uncover planetary disks in Hubble archive
Solar-powered two-seat Sunseeker airplane has progress report
Lisa!
Sep25-05, 03:01 AM
PF Gold
P: 971
What do you eamn by your PF buddies?
Kalimaa23
Sep25-05, 03:13 AM
We'll, it's true that I don't spend as much time here as I used to, but that blasted thing known as real life keeps getting in the way...

Lisa!
Sep25-05, 03:38 AM
PF Gold

I've started a blog!

No, I wanted to know if you consider all PFers as your buddies or you have some particular Pfer in your mind?
Anyway I was visting your blog . I can't eave a comment right now, but I'll do it as soon as I get to visit it carefully!
Kalimaa23
Sep25-05, 04:02 AM
Well, there are some people I have especially in mind, like the people over at Quantum Gravity section, a few fellow physicists I have conversed with here (like Marlon), and of course the lovely ladies of the PF sisterhood.
But in the end, I consider everyone here at PF my buddy and everyone's welcome!
Lisa!
Sep25-05, 04:30 AM
PF Gold
Aha, I knew what you meant! Unfortunately I couldn't be 1 of your buddy since I'm not any of them you mentioned! But it couldn't be so bad. If your website is a cool 1, I can be benefited like others.

PS I'm really sorry to hijack your thread!
Kalimaa23
Sep25-05, 04:34 AM
Quote Quote by Lisa!
Aha, I knew what you meant! Unfortunately I couldn't be 1 of your buddy since I'm not any of them you mentioned!
Lisa my dear, could you be being difficult on purpose?
Lisa!
Sep25-05, 04:41 AM
PF Gold
What do you mean?
Evo
Sep25-05, 12:39 PM
Mentor
P: 25,967
Hey Dimitri, great idea! Now we can keep up with what you're doing. I tried to post a comment, but couldn't register.
Kalimaa23
Sep25-05, 02:17 PM
Whoopsie. I left it to the default setting, in which only registered users can post comments. I've changed it so that anyone can post now.
marlon
Sep27-05, 06:27 AM
P: 4,008
I just visited your blog Dimitri, it looks real nice. I am certainly willing to participate. But right now (the last few weeks) have been very busy. This phd thing is asking a lot of my time so i have not been able to post a lot on PF. I have a lot to do in order to get my project started and there were some difficulties with the exact outline of it's content. But all is almost ok now. I also am preparing my IWT jury appearance so things will keep on being hectic in the near future. When i have the time, i will participate on your blog though. Ahh, yes and PF also

regards
marlon
Kalimaa23
Sep28-05, 10:53 AM
Quote Quote by marlon
I also am preparing my IWT jury appearance so things will keep on being hectic in the near future. When i have the time, i will participate on your blog though.
Thanks Marlon.

Good luck with the IWT!
marlon
Sep29-05, 04:18 AM
P: 4,008
Quote Quote by Dimitri Terryn
Good luck with the IWT!
Ti ringrazio di tutto cuore

distinti saluti

marlon

Register to reply