JC#5 Face-gender discrimination is possible in the near abscene of attention

  • Topic: Medical 
  • Thread starter Thread starter CosminaPrisma
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
CosminaPrisma
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
I'll be presenting the following paper for week 5's journal club, I will elaborate on it further in future posts.

Reddy L, Wilken P, Koch C. Face Gender Discrimination is Possible in the Near-Absence of Attention. Journal of Vision (2004) 4, 106-117

The abstract can be found here.

http://www.klab.caltech.edu/cgi-bin/publication/reference-view.pl?refdbname=paper&paper_id=481"

A link to the paper itself can be found here.

http://www.klab.caltech.edu/refweb/paper/481.pdf"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Biology news on Phys.org
Its going to take me more time than I thought to get a summary of this up.
I have a lot of schoolwork to do, so I'm afraid this won't be up till the middle of the week.
 
Send me a PM when you're ready and I'll bump you up to "sticky" status. :smile:
 
Will do that, thanks. It could be awhile yet though.