Where Can I Find Free Video Tutorials for Learning C/C++?

• C/C++
  • Thread starter Ahmadsh
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Video
In summary, the conversation is about obtaining free video tutorials for C and C++ programming. The person asking for help is not sure what a video tutorial is and the other person suggests searching for tutorials in another language if they have trouble understanding English. The first person clarifies that they are looking for a movie of a lecture on C programming and the other person provides links to video tutorials on YouTube and other resources. The first person expresses their gratitude for the help.
Ahmadsh
video tutorail of c/c++!

Hello every body i want to ask you about video tutorial of c/c++,How can i get free video tutorial of c/c++? please help me

Last edited:
Technology news on Phys.org
I'm not sure what a video tutorial would be - a movie of a lecture on C programming?
I know of none.

If you have trouble with reading English, consider googling in another language for a C tutorial.

Otherwise can you explain what you're trying to do?

"a movie of a lecture on C programming" yes this i mean

Here you go:
http://www.wlap.org/cern/lectures/tech/c/

http://csclub.uwaterloo.ca/media/C++0x%20-%20An%20Overview.html

You're bound to find many more if you search google properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanxxxxxxxxxxxx soooooo much

I doesn't know that there are some tutorials on youtube untile I see this thread. so, these resourse will help me a lot!

1. What is the purpose of a video tutorial for c/c++?

The purpose of a video tutorial for c/c++ is to provide a visual and interactive way for individuals to learn and understand the basics of programming in these languages. It can be especially helpful for beginners who may struggle with reading and comprehending written tutorials.

2. Who can benefit from watching a video tutorial for c/c++?

Anyone who is interested in learning how to program in c/c++ can benefit from watching a video tutorial. This can include students, professionals, hobbyists, and anyone else looking to expand their programming skills.

3. Are video tutorials for c/c++ suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, video tutorials for c/c++ can cater to individuals of all skill levels. There are tutorials available for beginners, intermediate learners, and advanced programmers. It is important to find a tutorial that matches your skill level to ensure you are getting the most out of the learning experience.

4. What topics are typically covered in a video tutorial for c/c++?

Video tutorials for c/c++ often cover a range of topics, including basic syntax, data types, control structures, functions, arrays, pointers, and more. Some tutorials may also cover more advanced topics such as object-oriented programming, file handling, and data structures.

5. Can I pause, rewind, and rewatch a video tutorial for c/c++?

Yes, one of the benefits of video tutorials is that they can be paused, rewound, and rewatched at any time. This allows you to go at your own pace and review any concepts or information that you may have missed or need clarification on.