Paul Newman died of cancer at 83
- Thread starter LowlyPion
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 3K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
tribdog
- 779
- 17
I'm going to eat a salad in his honor. a salad and twenty hard boiled eggs.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Oh man, he was one of the greats!
Silly, but one of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies.
I had the hots for Katherine Ross for about twenty years after seeing this.
Silly, but one of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies.
I had the hots for Katherine Ross for about twenty years after seeing this.
Last edited by a moderator:
hypatia
- 1,192
- 10
What a great guy he was. His foundation, helped so many youngsters achieve a better quality of life. A perfect legacy, in which he will be remembered for a long, long time.
edward
- 74
- 166
tribdog said:I'm going to eat a salad in his honor. a salad and twenty hard boiled eggs.
Cool Hand tribdog
Lisa!
Gold Member
- 672
- 96
tribdog said:I'm going to eat a salad in his honor. a salad and twenty hard boiled eggs.
Have you planned to join him?
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 22,713
- 7,804
A great actor, person, man and a fine example and inspiration.
I happened to pass a shelf of Newman-O's and Fig Newmans in a local grocery store this afternoon.
My condolensces to his family and friends. He will certainly be missed.
I happened to pass a shelf of Newman-O's and Fig Newmans in a local grocery store this afternoon.
My condolensces to his family and friends. He will certainly be missed.
tribdog
- 779
- 17
keep wishingLisa! said:Have you planned to join him?
Similar threads
- Ivan Seeking
- · Replies 6 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 6