A better skill than reciting pi digits

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Pi
In summary: Is that a chainsaw in your juggling ball?In summary, this conversation discusses a skill that is better than reciting pi digits and a team that would juggle swimsuits while juggling.
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4776181634656145640

Now that's talent!:approve:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
This gives me an idea... We should have a "Post skills better than reciting pi digits" competition! You just post good skills that you found on the internet :)

Great idea!

My skill that is better than reciting pi digits: I can balance a beer can on the flat spot on my head.

Unfortunately, I don't have a video to show you guys.:frown:

cool as! Would be better if it were knives or alligators though. Still beats being a jerk and reciting pi

jimmy p said:
cool as! Would be better if it were knives or alligators though.
:rofl: :rofl:
ooh, or chainsaws, maybe!

IMPRESSIVE! Concert conductors should use those balls instead of the conductor stick! :biggrin:

I can cause storms, calm the weather, still the seas, rise mountains, sink valleys, use your mind like a puppet, talk with angels, walk through hell untouched by the taint of evil, sit next to the throne of god without becoming virtuous, converse with demons: in short, I am everything humans want to be but never can become.

I hope this isn't a video featuring a guy wearing a suit with lots of balls on it, and being a one man band.

Mk, you're close. It's a walrus bopping different sounding horns in sequence.

That's awesome! In fact, it's inspirational! I think I have a new calling in life - I have to do that! :biggrin:

Me too! I'm going to start a swimsuit juggling team. It will be the hottest thing ever. I already have an idea for my first recruit. :biggrin:

What about rectiting 1,000 digits of pi in one 1 minute while juggling with one hand

That's so cool. I love synchronized stuff.

honestrosewater said:
Me too! I'm going to start a swimsuit juggling team. It will be the hottest thing ever. I already have an idea for my first recruit. :biggrin:

Would this team juggle swimsuits or wear swimsuits while juggling?

Math Is Hard said:
Would this team juggle swimsuits or wear swimsuits while juggling?
I suppose we could juggle our swimsuits if someone was holdng our balls.

honestrosewater said:
I suppose we could juggle our swimsuits if someone was holdng our balls.
Oy vey! :eek: :rofl:

1. What is a better skill than reciting pi digits?

A better skill than reciting pi digits would be the ability to solve complex mathematical equations or to apply mathematical principles to real-world problems.

2. Why is a better skill than reciting pi digits important?

A better skill than reciting pi digits is important because it allows for practical application of mathematical concepts and can be used in various fields such as engineering, finance, and science.

3. Can anyone develop a better skill than reciting pi digits?

Yes, anyone can develop a better skill than reciting pi digits through practice, determination, and a strong understanding of mathematical concepts.

4. How long does it take to develop a better skill than reciting pi digits?

The time it takes to develop a better skill than reciting pi digits varies depending on the individual's level of dedication and aptitude for mathematics. It can take weeks, months, or even years of consistent practice and study.

5. What are some examples of a better skill than reciting pi digits?

Examples of a better skill than reciting pi digits include being able to calculate complex integrals, solve differential equations, analyze data using statistical methods, and apply mathematical principles to solve real-world problems.