A Look Back at Aerospace Innovations: Celebrating National Aerospace Week

  • Thread starter Thread starter BobG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Aerospace
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Science Advisor
Messages
365
Reaction score
88
As all of you probably know, this is National Aerospace Week (Sep 11-17).

How have you been celebrating this week?

Here's how I celebrated National Aerospace Week.

http://www.harris.com/view_pressrelease.asp?act=lookup&pr_id=3316


[PLAIN]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8619/p1030384.jpg
(Even though we have signed releases so our company can use the photographs we took, I didn't think it was a good idea to show pictures of 8th grade students on a public forum. Too bad, since you can barely see the cool model of a GPS satellite in the lower right corner in this picture.)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Happy you brought this up Bob. I have been remembering my family who were invested in aerospace research since my earliest memory.
Our house was the party house for the engineers.
My mom use to say engineers had no personality. First then I would like to know why she married one and second why then was my house so much fun at party times.
Happy National Aerospace Week.

Is that you in the picture Bob?