A new chapter of my life that begins with physics.............

  • Thread starter Thread starter bos3yed651
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Intro and greeting
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 394 views
bos3yed651
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
How did you find PF?
google search
I guess I'm here to find and connect with people, who have the same interest as me. My name is Abdulaziz and I am a civil and environmental engineer. After studying for four years at Tennesse Tech University. I found out that engineering is okay but my thing was physics. And one of the reasons that made me shift my mind is that engineers go by a codebook and a physicist is the one who makes the codebooks. But unfortunately and due to a lot of complications, which I won't bore you with I can't be a physicist. But, I can study physics through the internet. I guess that is the story of my life :)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and Wrichik Basu
Physics news on Phys.org
A warm welcome to PF :welcome:

In order to help you start, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see on the home page.

2. The Insights Blog (also available on the top row (header section)). In short, they have been described as "wonder of the web". The blog contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The Media Gallery (also available in the header section). The media gallery now has some great videos and lecture courses in almost every field in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning opportunity.

Enjoy your time here. Happy learning! :smile:

With regards,
Wrichik.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: bos3yed651