A theorist has joined the game

In summary, a theorist has recently joined the game, bringing their unique perspective and ideas to the table. This addition has sparked new discussions and debates among players, making the game even more dynamic and thought-provoking. With their expertise and insights, the theorist has elevated the gameplay experience for all involved.
KBon
Hey there!

My name is Karol and I am 16 years old. I joined the Physics Forums because I have many questions and ideas on how the universe might work. I am interested in General Relativity and Quantum Physics and I often attempt to unify both (finding the world formula :D ). My dreams are to become either a Pilot, Astronaut, rocket engineer, astronomer or physicist.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. Great goals! :smile:

Please do keep in mind that we do not discuss speculation or personal theories here. We discuss mainstream science as presented in textbooks and mainstream journal articles. The discussions are still very lively and interesting! (see INFO at the top of the page to review the rules). :smile:

berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF. Great goals! :smile:

Please do keep in mind that we do not discuss speculation or personal theories here. We discuss mainstream science as presented in textbooks and mainstream journal articles. The discussions are still very lively and interesting! (see INFO at the top of the page to review the rules). :smile:

But nothing keeps me from trying to blow other peoples minds, right? :D

KBon said:
But nothing keeps me from trying to blow other peoples minds, right? :D
As long as you have read and understood the rules, you should be able to post within them. Feel free to start a Private Conversation with me if you need clarification on anything (click on my Username and select "Start a Conversation"). :smile: