Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A theorist has joined the game

1. Aug 3, 2017 #1
    Hey there!

My name is Karol and I am 16 years old. I joined the Physics Forums becuause I have many questions and ideas on how the universe might work. I am interested in General Relativity and Quantum Physics and I often attempt to unify both (finding the world formula :D ). My dreams are to become either a Pilot, Astronaut, rocket engineer, astronomer or physicist.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 3, 2017 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF. Great goals! :smile:

Please do keep in mind that we do not discuss speculation or personal theories here. We discuss mainstream science as presented in textbooks and mainstream journal articles. The discussions are still very lively and interesting! (see INFO at the top of the page to review the rules). :smile:

4. Aug 3, 2017 #3
    But nothing keeps me from trying to blow other peoples minds, right? :D

5. Aug 3, 2017 #4

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

As long as you have read and understood the rules, you should be able to post within them. Feel free to start a Private Conversation with me if you need clarification on anything (click on my Username and select "Start a Conversation"). :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted