AAPT 2024 Summer Meeting Boston, MA (July 2024) - are you going?

  • Thread starter Thread starter robphy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Aapt Summer
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 4K views
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Gold Member
Messages
7,534
Reaction score
3,056
2024 AAPT Summer Meeting in Boston, MA
https://www.aapt.org/Conferences/SM2024/

I'll be there Sun July 7 to Wed July 10.
Anyone else going?

I used to attend at least one meeting (Winter or Summer) each year.
It's my first in-person AAPT conference since the pandemic.

I have a poster on Sunday evening
https://aapt-wm.secure-platform.com/a/solicitations/67/sessiongallery/2988
"Visualizing the Ideal Gas with Differential Forms on a PV-diagram"
and
another poster Monday late-afternoon
https://aapt-wm.secure-platform.com/a/solicitations/67/sessiongallery/2989
"Kinetic Energy in Galilean and Special Relativity - a unified spacetime interpretation".
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org