AAPT 2015 Summer Meeting-College Park, MD (Jul 25-29, 2015)

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Gold Member
Messages
7,533
Reaction score
3,056
http://www.aapt.org/Conferences/sm2015/

"The 2015 AAPT Summer meeting will take place on the campus of the University of Maryland, College Park. College Park, Maryland is also the home of the American Association of Physics Teachers."

Abstract submissions are now open... until Feb 25. (Post-deadline until May 6.)
http://www.aapt.org/Conferences/sm2015/abstractsubpage.cfm

The current list of sessions: http://www.aapt.org/Conferences/sm2015/upload/session-list.pdf

Registration details will be setup by April.
(Here are the last meeting's registration prices http://www.aapt.org/Conferences/wm2015/registrationpage.cfm .)I am putting an abstract together.
(I am a regular participant of the AAPT meetings.)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You could go back to college and then attend as a student member for $40. :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt
Greg Bernhardt said:
ugh I wish I could go! Travel expense plus $600 ticket is just far too expensive :(
One could get a ticket for $338 at the moment (to BWI), or $266 (to DCA). One could become a member of AAPT to reduce the registration fee, and perhaps do a one day, as opposed to full, registration. Could one do a PF booth?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Silicon Waffle