Addams Family original "Pugsley" dead at age 59

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Age
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Messages
24,114
Reaction score
3,277
Died from a heart attack. RIP Pugsley.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ken-Weatherwax-Addams-Family-Obit-1090564.aspx
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AnOldStudent
Physics news on Phys.org
Bummer. I often wondered if he ever got hurt with all of the stuff that was done to him, given how often stunts go wrong. I never noticed a stunt double being used. Of course, it's so long since I've seen it that maybe all of it took place off-camera and I just have false memories of it.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AnOldStudent
I have every original episode of the Addam's Family on DVD. It's one of my favorite, all time shows.

That's sad news. :(