I know that they planned on going to Pluto then another Kuiper belt object, but have they found another besides Pluto? And what are they going to do after that, are they going to shoot for space like the voyager spacecraft?
Related Astronomy and Astrophysics News on Phys.org
It's not clear who 'they' are. Are you talking about an unmanned probe? Remember, there are Voyagers I and II, and also the earlier probes Pioneer 10 and Pioneer 11, both of which have at least a 4-year head start in leaving the solar system.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving