Air show at Andrews with my new Razor camera

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 6K views
Went on a bike ride today and took some pics along the way.

Airplanes taking off from National airport

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/3c47e2eaf1.jpg

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/c65501e049.jpg

The pencil

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/20aea573c4.jpg

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/94f2f3e035.jpg

Were moving on up

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/364bd7804e.jpg

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/6484d7ad0e.jpg

Some statue and a pencil

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/1709530a8f.jpg

Center of kennedy

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/d67bdbcc18.jpg

Gates of water

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/211ea8ebf7.jpg

We find you guilty Mr. Liddy!

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/dc88192711.jpg

Living under a bridge (Expensive hobo real estate, you have to fight to the death to beg in this prime location, aka Georgetown)

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/960fd04558.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
cyrusabdollahi said:
Then I drive down to bathesda and park. As I pull into hte parking lot, I see this really nice purple car. I say to myself, wow, what the hell is that!?
Makes me think of the bat mobile. :biggrin: All those filthy rich politicians and lawyers around there seem to be able to afford a lot of nice cars around there. :rolleyes:
 
Whoa Cyrus, beautiful pictures. I enjoyed them, i don't get to see that here at home.
 
Wholly crap! How did I miss this thread Cyrus?! Pretty good pics I must say.

I can tell you that seeing the B-24, 25 and 17 on the ground is nice, but we had an airshow here last year that had 6 B-17's flying overhead. In formation. It was friggin' awesome. It was also very awe inspiring in the fact that I was looking at 6 going overhead and back in WWII, there would have been hundreds. I simply can not imagine the sensory overload one must have had.

That was a good airshow by the looks of it.

Props for the MH-47E pic. You got a picture of the pinnacle of aviation.
 
That plane at the top is all dented and bent.