Alvin Toffler's Revolutionary Ideas: Read "Future Forecast" Today!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Forecast Ideas
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
8,252
Reaction score
2,666
Many here may not be familiar with a hero of mine - Alvin Toffler. Toffler is a futurist who is known best for his two books, Future Shock, and The Third Wave, both of which influenced me greatly. In fact to a certain extent it is true that my own business is modeled on "the electronic cottage" [in my case the electronic barn] discussed in The Third Wave.

Toffler has a new book out called Future Forecast. I strongly recommend that everyone here reads it. His first two books were virtual road maps to the future.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Okay - I've marked it in my calendar for future reading ! :biggrin:
 
Gokul43201 said:
Okay - I've marked it in my calendar for future reading ! :biggrin:

:smile: Ha ha, you got me with that one but it took a second. :rolleyes: