1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Am I allowed to ask my answers to questions to be marked?

1. Aug 7, 2017 #1
    In physics class we are given a sheet of question to do in class as a group and we always end up doing 3/7 of them together then take the paper home to finish it off.

I've done that, and I wanted someone to tell me if I got them right and which one's I didn't so i can re-attempt it and work through doing the usual homework layout :)

thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 7, 2017 #2

cnh1995

Homework Helper

Welcome to PF!

Yes you can ask the questions here. Make sure you fill up the three-part template and show your attempt.

4. Aug 8, 2017 #3
    Awesome. Here is a photo of all the questions and my attempts to each one.
    I'd appreciate it if someone just let me know where I went wrong/could've done better so I can re-attempt it.
    Thank you in advance :)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Aug 8, 2017 #4
    Also is it possible to rename the thread so I can change it to something like "Basic Physics Electricity questions"

6. Aug 8, 2017 #5

cnh1995

Homework Helper

You should create new thread for each question. Your attempt is not easy to read.
    Please create a new thread and fill up the three-part template.
    If you want to upload images of your working, make sure that they are clear and easy to read.

7. Oct 10, 2017 #6

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Thread closed

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook