Amount of interest and maturity value

  • Topic:
  • Thread starter Thread starter ammanda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Interest Value
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
ammanda
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Find the amount of interest and the maturity value of the following loan. Use the formula MV = P + I to find the maturity value.

[table="width: 500, class: grid, align: left"]
[tr]
[td]Principal[/td]
[td]Interest Rate[/td]
[td]Period[/td]
[td]Maturity Value[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]\$91,000.00[/td]
[td]9.25%[/td]
[td]2.5 years[/td]
[td]?[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello ammanda,

I have deleted the duplicate thread, and edited this one to present the given data in tabular format. I hope I interpreted it correctly.

Can you post what you have tried so our helpers know exactly where you are stuck and can offer better help?
 
MarkFL said:
Hello ammanda,

I have deleted the duplicate thread, and edited this one to present the given data in tabular format. I hope I interpreted it correctly.

Can you post what you have tried so our helpers know exactly where you are stuck and can offer better help?

thank you so much for that.