Anyone can help me to download this journal paper? ><

• Thread starter yijing84
  • Start date
Anyone can help me to download this journal paper? URGENT ><~~

Dear friend, I am looking for this journal paper. Unfortunately my institution does not subscribe this. Can anyone here please kindly help me to get this? I really appreciate to get your help, this journal is really important for me study.....
Thank you in advance....

Title: Water-Photolysis Properties of Micron-Length Highly-Ordered Titania Nanotube-Arrays
Authors: Varghese, Oomman K.; Paulose, Maggie; Shankar, Karthik; Mor, Gopal K.; Grimes, Craig A.

Source: Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Volume 5, Number 7, July 2005 , pp. 1158-1165(8)

Publisher: American Scientific Publishers

Answers and Replies

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor

I think it best to contact the author Oomman Varghese at Penn State.

http://www.mri.psu.edu/AboutMRI/contactUs.asp [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
cristo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor

Astronuc's suggestion is a good one: authors of papers are allowed to send copies of their paper on request (in fact, some journals allow their authors to post full journal versions of papers on personal websites).

Alternatively if you don't want to 'bother' the author, since you are at an institution, you should be able to request your library to order you a copy of the paper in question.

I think it best to contact the author Oomman Varghese at Penn State.

http://www.mri.psu.edu/AboutMRI/contactUs.asp [Broken]

Thanks for your opinion, i will try to contact him, but i am afraid it takes time to wait for the reply....... as i am in urgent to get this paper....

Last edited by a moderator:

Astronuc's suggestion is a good one: authors of papers are allowed to send copies of their paper on request (in fact, some journals allow their authors to post full journal versions of papers on personal websites).

Alternatively if you don't want to 'bother' the author, since you are at an institution, you should be able to request your library to order you a copy of the paper in question.

Thank you very much.... its a good way to request my institution, but the overall process might be time consuming... =.=

Hi~~ i had registered for this, but i have no idea how to download it? Could you give me some clue please?? thank you so much!!~~

isn't there a download button above the abstract? (You have to register, then reply to confirmation email first, i don't know if they filter email addresses to disallow public ones)

isn't there a download button above the abstract? (You have to register, then reply to confirmation email first, i don't know if they filter email addresses to disallow public ones)

i had completed the confirmation step, however the download button does not appear.
Could I kindly ask for your help to download it and email to me please??

If there's no download link then unfortunately it isn't available there.

There are various papers by some of those authors on the Nano Archive http://www.nanoarchive.org/ , but not the specific one you've mentioned. So you'll have to follow the other suggestions eg contact one of the authors, you may get lucky and get a quick email response.

Evo
Mentor

yijing84, it is illegal to ask for someone to circumvent procedure and send you a copy. Do not ask again.