1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Anyone on here ever used thetoptens.com?

1. Oct 23, 2013 #1
    Has anyone on here ever used thetoptens.com? Basically, it's a site that lets you create and vote on "Best Of" lists. Given all the "Which book is the best for _?" threads on this forum, I feel like it wouldn't be a bad idea to start some top book lists and collectively pick some top books. Any thoughts?

Here's a few lists that I've made:
    Best Dover Books
    Best Quantum Mechanics Books
    Best Introductory Physics Books

Note that I do not own, nor am I affiliated with, thetoptens.com.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 24, 2013 #2
    Hey djh101. I see that your favourite quantum mechanics book is "Quantum Mechanics: Concepts and Applications" by Zettili.

Might explain why? Btw, It would be nice if you did so in this thread. It has only one reply yet ://

4. Oct 24, 2013 #3
    Sure. I'm on a tablet at the moment, but I'll see if I can post a nice reply this weekend.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted