Applying for REUs and Student Research Opportunities: A Resume Template

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 4K views
ECmathstudent
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Considering how many students here ask for advice on applying for REUs and other student research opportunities, has anyone ever put together a resume template for that sort of application? I would definitely appreciate it, and I'm sure plenty of other people would, also.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
ECmathstudent said:
Considering how many students here ask for advice on applying for REUs and other student research opportunities, has anyone ever put together a resume template for that sort of application? I would definitely appreciate it, and I'm sure plenty of other people would, also.

When I applied for an REU as an undergrad, I took the opportunity to TeX my first CV. Over the years, I've added to it, but it's more or less the same format I used way back then.
 
I did the same as Geezer. I can send my template to anyone who's interested.