PeroK Science Advisor Homework Helper Insights Author Gold Member 2025 Award Messages 29,898 Reaction score 21,777 Thread starter Feb 18, 2021 #1 @haruspex It's good to see you up bright and early. The homework helping must go on! Many happy returns!
@haruspex It's good to see you up bright and early. The homework helping must go on! Many happy returns!
jedishrfu Mentor Insights Author Messages 15,819 Reaction score 10,709 Feb 20, 2021 #2 Today your name is Brady. Happy Birthday, Brady! and your new name is on the cake. A first for PF! Ta dah!
Today your name is Brady. Happy Birthday, Brady! and your new name is on the cake. A first for PF! Ta dah!
waternohitter Messages 52 Reaction score 44 Mar 17, 2021 #3 Happy Birthday, Haruspex! I am not late right?
Wrichik Basu Science Advisor Insights Author Gold Member Messages 2,188 Reaction score 2,694 Mar 17, 2021 #4 waternohitter said: I am not late right? Not at all. You are (approximately) 11 months, 2 days early.
waternohitter said: I am not late right? Not at all. You are (approximately) 11 months, 2 days early.