Asking about a command in matlab

• MATLAB
  • Thread starter hagopbul
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Matlab
In summary, the syntax for asking about a command in Matlab is using the "help" command followed by the name of the command. To find a list of all the commands available in Matlab, you can use the "help" command followed by the keyword "commands". You can also get more detailed information about a specific command by using the "doc" command followed by the name of the command. To see examples of how a command is used in Matlab, use the "examples" keyword after the "help" command. To search for a specific command, use the "lookfor" command followed by a keyword or phrase.
hagopbul
Hello all:

I want to ask about the command "javac" in MATLAB ?

Any one here knows a useful link on this command other than mathworks ?
Any one have some personal experience about this command ?

Best
H

Physics news on Phys.org

1. What is the syntax for asking about a command in Matlab?

The syntax for asking about a command in Matlab is "help commandname" or "doc commandname". This will bring up the help documentation for the specified command.

2. How do I find examples of a command in Matlab?

You can find examples of a command in Matlab by using the "examples" keyword in the help documentation. For example, "help plot examples" will bring up examples for the plot command.

3. Can I search for a specific command in Matlab?

Yes, you can search for a specific command in Matlab by using the "lookfor" keyword. For example, "lookfor plot" will search for any commands related to plotting.

4. How do I get more information about a command in Matlab?

You can get more information about a command in Matlab by using the "doc" command. This will bring up the complete documentation for the specified command.

5. What should I do if I can't find the command I'm looking for in Matlab?

If you can't find the command you're looking for in Matlab, you can try using the "help" command with a more general keyword. You can also try searching online for the command or asking for help on forums or discussion boards.