Back Seat Drivers License: New Govt Order for Mothers

  • Thread starter Thread starter WiFO215
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
WiFO215
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Henceforth all mothers are required to obtain a back seat drivers license, barring which they are not allowed to comment while you are driving the car.

No, but seriously, they should pass this law. All in favor say 'Aye'.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hey! I *am* that backseat mother. Somedays I have the feeling that the Evo Child might stop the car and place me in the trunk. :frown:
 
anirudh215 said:
Henceforth all mothers are required to obtain a back seat drivers license, barring which they are not allowed to comment while you are driving the car.
Mothers are not a problem, compared with Italians.

I've had a (female) Italian back-seat driver literally get out of her seat, reach an arm over my shoulder, and grab the steering wheel, while shouting "hey, you turna lefta here, issa gooda shortcut..."
 
Evo said:
Hey! I *am* that backseat mother. Somedays I have the feeling that the Evo Child might stop the car and place me in the trunk. :frown:

I didn't think of that. Thanks for the heads up. That's precisely what I'm going to do next time. :devil:

Mothers are not a problem, compared with Italians.

I've had a (female) Italian back-seat driver literally get out of her seat, reach an arm over my shoulder, and grab the steering wheel, while shouting "hey, you turna lefta here, issa gooda shortcut..."

:smile: