1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Bad @ math needs help w/ bullet deflection

1. Feb 25, 2007 #1
    Hello, thanks for even stopping in here................

My Q: (and beggin' for help ;/ )

Is there a basic mathematical "sentence", where you can "plug in" variables, ie- Vel / angle / projectile weight/ target impacted (makeup) ,etc?

I, and this will probably make you laugh, am TERRIBLE @ math. I do believe in myself enough (Im 45 yrs old) to know that the two patents I hold on ballistic armor are correct & will work, I just wish I knew how to do the math.

Maybe I just need to get a math pro to simply see the patent and perhaps discern how to put together a mathematical equation?

The reason I ask is that I am seeking assistance and its a question, or a bunch of questions that will come up (ie)- wheres your mathematical model to prove out your theory?

So, bottom line, HELP? Best Dave

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 25, 2007 #2
    You don't seem to have asked a specific question yet.. So.. Tell us about the armor?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?