Deathball: a 60-stage online puzzle game with 0.0009% completion rate

  • Thread starter Thread starter check
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
82 replies · 36K views
It's perfectly fine...there will be some pop ups, but not like ads, most of them are clues. :smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
NO Bob, its safe. It just challenges you to think. Once you get the hang of it, the addiction sets in...thats the scary part.
 
gullie, just tell me what 36 is it's pissing me off and I don't care if someone gives it away...
 
I've had to back away from it for a while..my dogs wern't being fed, dishes left undone..and I startrd playing it at work..a big no-no!
 
but its sooooo much better tha having a life... :wink:









GULLIE give me the answer to 36!
 
yomamma said:
but its sooooo much better tha having a life... :wink:









GULLIE give me the answer to 36!

nooo. I am changing my other post. I think probably I wrote too fast and ended writing 38 whcih is similar to 36 and 8 is near to 6 so I didn't realize then. I'm in 36, that was why I wrote my three heads on the other post: to more significantly state that I reached this level. sorry I can't help you yommama, I'm now in your same place.
 
This isn't really a clue- on level 4, when you click the clock, a prompt should come up asking for a username and password. If the prompt doesn't come up, lower your security settings. (Since this happened to me and I figured it out, I think I should skip ahead a few levels ;)
 
<<<GUILLE>>> said:
nooo. I am changing my other post. I think probably I wrote too fast and ended writing 38 whcih is similar to 36 and 8 is near to 6 so I didn't realize then. I'm in 36, that was why I wrote my three heads on the other post: to more significantly state that I reached this level. sorry I can't help you yommama, I'm now in your same place.

oh. but 36 is still pissing me off! I checked it in jasc paint pro 9(which is reccomended for this level.) and there are no layers! but everyone says check the layers! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!1
 
I have been wrong
with the level 5 song...lalalalala~~~~~~ :confused:
 
highlight below for the answer:

user: simple
pass:songs
 
yomamma said:
highlight below for the answer:

user: simple
pass:songs

yomamma,

did you get over 36?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?
 
<<<GUILLE>>> said:
yomamma,

did you get over 36?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?
No, when I tried to download photoshop, it didn't work. And it says jasc pain pro 9 is supposed to work, but I ca't find any layers! :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
I got to 8 pretty quick; but don't get that other screen / message. I'm not looking for pron (or porn for that matter :approve: ) I'm just not sure if someone formatting something has anything to do with it.
 
Rahmuss said:
I got to 8 pretty quick; but don't get that other screen / message. I'm not looking for pron (or porn for that matter :approve: ) I'm just not sure if someone formatting something has anything to do with it.
?

NE way, I quit. I spent too much time on it and it pissed me off.

And rahmuss, if you think you like this game so much that you won't quit, you're wrong. I thoguht I would make it to the end, i gave up by 36
 
yomamma said:
?

NE way, I quit. I spent too much time on it and it pissed me off.

And rahmuss, if you think you like this game so much that you won't quit, you're wrong. I thoguht I would make it to the end, i gave up by 36

I agree. It also happened to me.
 
Maybe; but I won't know until I try. I found the answer to 8, I just can't view it yet, so I'll have to wait.
 
JamesU said:
okay, i put twix backwards in the url, but it gives me a page that just tells me I'm "too new" :mad: :mad:

There is a hint that says "times have changed in Deutschland."

Do some research on Twix and Germany. Best I can say.

Now, in the meantime, I am absolutely SLAMMED on 23. I found one hidden message, but I'll be damned if I can figure out the answer.

I deciphered the first part and I am on the "second" part...the "small portion of your screen" page, and from here, I have NO clue where to go. Even with the given clues. I've tried everything. Recoloring, zooming, etc etc etc.
 
I don't even understand level 1.

EDIT: Oh right. I was on the main Deathball page.
 
Last edited:
JamesU said:
YAY! I got 7! :smile:


How do I got level 7? (no spoilers, please) :rolleyes: