Ben and Jerry's 'Boston Creme Pie Ice Cream Appreciation Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter AUK 1138
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Ice Thread
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 13K views
AUK 1138
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
"Ben and Jerry's 'Boston Creme Pie" Ice Cream" Appreciation Thread

Truly amazing stuff going on in that container. those who know, know. I only hope to one day truly understand the science behind why this is so delicious. until then, i shall enjoy and appreciate it. - may scientific reasoning be applied to your daily life. (as opposed to godspeed.[theists have it so much easier. so do jedi...])
 
Physics news on Phys.org


AUK 1138 said:
Truly amazing stuff going on in that container. those who know, know. I only hope to one day truly understand the science behind why this is so delicious. until then, i shall enjoy and appreciate it. - may scientific reasoning be applied to your daily life. (as opposed to godspeed.[theists have it so much easier. so do jedi...])

I'm not a big fan of sweets, and I've never tried this particular ice cream. But I understand some foods combine in an unexpected, Gestalt-sort of way. I'll give it a try and give my own scientific evaluation :smile:.