Best Transfer Options for Astrophysics Major in California?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 790 views
Mei Nguyen
Hey! I'm currently a student attending community college as an Astrophysics major. I'm looking to transfer after spring semester of next year (which is going to be my third year at the cc) And I was wondering what are some calstates or even some UC's that I should look into. My gpa is okay right now (Around a 3.6) But I still have about three semesters left of classes to take. I was looking into CalTech and fell in love with it but, realistically, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get in. I'm trying to formulate a better back up plan since I don't want to have to pick out a bad uni from just randomly applying everywhere. Kinda having a crisis rn. Any help will be appreciated!
 
Physics news on Phys.org