Biology Questions: Understanding Genes, Patents, and Chromosomes"

  • Thread starter Thread starter The-BRA!N
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Genes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
The-BRA!N
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
A few Biology questions I was interested in finding an answer to...

1. How many genes are there?
2. How many are patented?
3. How many Y-chromosomes are there?
4. How many X-chromosomes are there?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I don't think you're likely to get good answers to these questions. First, you didn't use the template. So it's hard to understand what the question really is and what you have done to try to solve it. Second, you have not provided context for the problem...are we talking about human genes? Plant genes? Something else? Third, the first two questions are not really question about biology, they are questions about the current understanding of science. You should just use google to find the answers. I don't actually understand the last two questions...I think you're asking how many X and Y chromosomes a human has? Again, try using google or wikipedia.