Book with 50 theories of everything like string theory

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
ivykink
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello all, I am currently trying in vain to find a book that i do not know the name of. I heard it mentioned somewhere that I can not recall so now am lost. Basically it is a book with (I think 50) interesting theories about everything. Like string theory parallel universes etc. Has anyone heard of such a book or can suggest something similar?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hey ryan thanks for the reply, i just looked that up and don't think its the book I am after, Its not really a critical analysis of the theories just some of the more out there and not so out there theories about the universe. Some with scientific reasoning behind them.