Should parents discipline disruptive children in public places?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FredGarvin
  • Start date Start date

What about annoying kids in public places???

  • I'm all for binding and gagging the rugrats so I can enjoy my mocha frappe at Starbucks.

    Votes: 26 76.5%
  • Leave the kids alone. Kids should do whatever they want, when they want.

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I could care less.

    Votes: 6 17.6%

  • Total voters
    34
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 4K views
Astronuc said:
The loud cell phone converations are sometimes just as irritating.
This is where the "children of all ages" part comes in. :biggrin:

Math Is Hard said:
I agree. This punishment is appropriate for brats of the wurst kind.

And we're still waiting on that groan smiley...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
franznietzsche said:
Hardly. As kids my brothers, cousins, and I pretty much only ate out at McDonalds. Which is not to say we ate there often, we usually ate at home. But our parents were smart enough to know not to take a half dozen kids under 10 to somewhere nice. I think the only times we ever ate in nice places were religious functions, first communion banquets, a few wedding banquets, etc. And none of us became McChildren. In fact, my grand parents once came to visit and thought I was anorexic. Until we had dinner anyway.
Alas, even that isn't bearable. You still have to be in the same car with them.

Thank God I got a http://www.wimp.com/brats/ .
 
Last edited by a moderator: