What do you usually eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rootX
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Light
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 9K views
rootX
Messages
481
Reaction score
4
What you usually eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner?

Poll failed but there are too many combination to consider ..
 
Physics news on Phys.org


I only eat one meal a day and that could be between 1-5 o/clock.
 


I eat my big meal at lunch time, but some times it makes me sleepy.
 


I sometimes have brunch (breakfast/lunch) and dinner, around 7-8pm, no snacks. Other days I might just eat dinner.
 


I don't know! I usually eat my breakfast and lunch together or sometimes my lunch and dinner together!

wolram said:
I only eat one meal a day and that could be between 1-5 o/clock.

Do you mean it lasts about 4 houres?:-p
 


It's got to be heavy breakfast. Breakfast is by far my favorite meal, so it almost always consists of at least a couple of eggs. Typically it's grits and eggs with a piece of toast. It could also be potatoes and eggs, or some scrambled eggs with some [insert leftovers here] mixed in.

Lunch is slightly lighter; it's usually a sandwich and soup.

Dinner I try to make lighter. I try to go for something along the lines of grilled chicken with vegetables or rice or something like that.
 


Big breakfast (generally left-overs), no lunch (maybe a snack) and a modest dinner. Tonight was sweet/hot BBQ chicken, baked potato, and steamed fiddleheads.
 


I start with apple/coffee at about 9 AM. Then, continue finishing my two ham sandwitches/other things in my work kitchen until 4 PM. If I still left with some snacks, I would start eating them as I feel bit hungry until 8-9 PM. Finally, a good complete heavy dinner at 10 PM and go to sleep at 12. So, my breakfast/lunch lasts like some good 6-8 hours, I really don't allocate proper time to them. I would mostly grab something, come back to my desk and eat it while working; I am still thin :).

Someone recently recommended me to have a heavy lunch and light breakfast.
 


I usually go with a light breakfast, with knoshing around lunch/tea, and a decent supper. I like to graze, as rootX has described.

Simple dinner tonight: roasted chicken with a bourbon-pepper glaze (my own cooking) shredded on some pumpernickel rype with a honey-mustard, lettuce, tomato, and a big glass of water.