Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

BS in Economics, looking to make a change

1. Apr 30, 2017 #1
    Hey guys,

Stumbled upon you all when I was looking for some information on physics.

I am a 25 year old senior, college was weird for me right out of high school, and I graduate with a BS in Economics this December, 2017. I am planning on joining the Army with their new two year program, hopefully with a technical or computer science type MOS, getting my student loans paid off then re-enrolling in school as a physics/engineering major. I wont post any questions in this thread, but soon they shall come!

I love reading, even though my comprehension is terribly low, about special relativity and quantum mechanics, it is just fascinating. You guys are bright people.

I'm a pretty simple guy, hobbies include: building computers for myself or friends, playing hockey or anything else that surrounds the game, and binge watching shows, most recently The Sopranos. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
    Tandem

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 30, 2017 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the forum Tandem!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted