Bush treason trial on NY Times front page

  • Thread starter Thread starter OmCheeto
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    trial
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 3K views
OmCheeto
Gold Member
Messages
2,536
Reaction score
3,662
Anyone catch the front page of the New York Times today?

http://www.nytimes-se.com/

There's talk of Bush being convicted of treason! :bugeye:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
A group of pranksters handed out more than 1.2 million fake New York Times newspapers mainly in New York City and Los Angeles on Wednesday with a front page story declaring "Iraq War Ends" and President George W. Bush has been indicted for treason.

AHAHJAHAHAAAHHAHA. Impressive to say the least.
 
Whats with the -se? To me that would suggest a connection with Sweden...
 
Keep up, that was in the news three days ago!

I think the -se stands for "special edition"
 
cristo said:
Keep up, that was in the news three days ago!

I think the -se stands for "special edition"

Sorry. I get all my news from PF.
 
OmCheeto said:
Sorry. I get all my news from PF.

Aaahhhh...woulda been so nice...
 
I like their picture under "Economy":

2mgoxgj.jpg
⚛​
 
CaptainQuasar said:
I like their picture under "Economy":

2mgoxgj.jpg
⚛​


I got the link from one of my ev buddies. He said there was an ad in the paper:

P said:
One of the "ads" is from GM where they announce that they are bringing the EV1 back into production "because we have to. (TM)".

I couldn't find the ad. I think people may be making up their own little blurbs to add to the paper. On another site there was a mention of a weather forecast: "recent gloom passing ... strong leftward winds."

I liked the little video they made of peoples reactions to the paper:
http://www.nytimes-se.com/2009/07/04/video
I like to see people smile.
 


I always loved John.

No matter how much of a silly dreamer he was.

Good night Opus.

Sweet dreams.
 
Last edited by a moderator: