Calculating Activation Rate of Customers within 3 Months Post-Purchase

  • Topic:
  • Thread starter Thread starter Vidalia
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Product
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Vidalia
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
1) I have a list of customers who have bought a product and consumed it on a certain date.

I receive every month an excel sheet with the following columns:

Customer_Account / Activation_Date / Country /

2) I have another excel sheet with the volume of sales of that product by Country.

I also receive every month this second excel sheet with the following columns :

Customer_Account / Purchase_Date / Country / Store_Purchase /

3) So every month, upon reception of these two files, I need to calculate the percentage (rate) of customers by Country who have activate their product following within the 3 months after their purchase ?

I thank you very much for your great help!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Vidalia and welcome to MHB. :D

Any thoughts on how to begin? Are you looking for spreadsheet code or just a general answer?
 
greg1313 said:
Hi Vidalia and welcome to MHB. :D

Any thoughts on how to begin? Are you looking for spreadsheet code or just a general answer?

Hi Greg,

Thank you for your answer. I think If I can have a general answer that can be applied to spreadsheet code, that will be great! But would take any answer.

Thank you very much!