Calendar applet closes immediately on bank website in IE

  • Thread starter Thread starter americanforest
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Internet
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
americanforest
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
When I try to open a calendar applet on my bank's homepage to pay some bills, a window pops up for a split second and then dissapears immediately. I tried turning the pop-up blocker off, I tried letting Active-X go. I hate IE usually but both Opera and Firefox seem to dislike my new computer so I'm left with no choice. Anybody know how to get little applets like this to pop-up in IE?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
A second after I wrote this I thought of something. I had Ad-Watch open. That was the problem. So if anybody else is having a similar problem, the problem is Ad-Watch, not IE. So nevermind.