California gets hammered by Pineapple Express - 164 [or 165] mph winds

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    california
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
65 replies · 9K views
Math Is Hard said:
Oh, man. I hope the Kardashians don't end up next door.
:smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Math Is Hard said:
Oh, man. I hope the Kardashians don't end up next door.
Ack! They are the definition of "being famous for being famous".
 
Math Is Hard said:
Poor car.

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2010-12/58437174.jpg
Hey, I took a picture just like that, a few days ago ... different color scheme though.

351ehwp.jpg
 
Gokul43201 said:
Hey, I took a picture just like that, a few days ago ... different color scheme though.

351ehwp.jpg

That's either the mountain you were on, or it's the one the owner of that car is thinking of leaping off. *looks at car*... think it's a total loss? heh...
 
Math Is Hard said:
Poor car.

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2010-12/58437174.jpg

Don't feel too badly. With a little water and TLC, an entire car lot will be blooming there next spring.
 
Last edited:
Ivan Seeking said:
Don't feel too badly. With a little water and TLC, an entire car lot will be blooming there next spring.

That guy looks like he's ready to make enough 'eye-water' to loosen up that mud. Ah yes: weep to wash away the mud, it's not just sad, it's policy! :wink: