Can a Newcomer to Physics Succeed in Aerospace Engineering at Cal Poly Pomona?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sarah Sposato
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 581 views
Sarah Sposato
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello, I'm Sarah. I'm new to physics and have never taken it before in my life. I'm a junior at Cal Poly and I am working towards my major as an aerospace engineer. I'm hoping to get assistance in not only the answers, but also in just understanding the material.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Sarah Sposato said:
I'm a junior at Cal Poly

Is that the California State Polytechnic University (in Pomona) or the California Polytechnic State University (in San Luis Obispo)?
 
Vanadium 50 said:
Is that the California State Polytechnic University (in Pomona) or the California Polytechnic State University (in San Luis Obispo)?

It's the Pomona campus.