Can I Add a Signature on MyPF without Being a Gold Member?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mentz114
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 1K views
Mentz114
Messages
5,429
Reaction score
292
As usual I can't find it in the MyPF menu. I have a condition called 'menu blindness' which makes whatever I look for in a list become invisible. Seriously ,,,
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You have to go to "Personal Details" first.

Here is a direct link:
https://www.physicsforums.com/account/signature
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Mentz114
The same problem, when I am trying to download the above mentioned link, my browser obtaining the ERROR message.
 
DrClaude said:
Only gold members can have a signature.
Arghh! Anyway thank you much! I will try to become this "Gold Member", if I will stay on this forum.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt