Can I ask my teacher to mark my homework answers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Medeiros
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Medeiros
In physics class we are given a sheet of question to do in class as a group and we always end up doing 3/7 of them together then take the paper home to finish it off.

I've done that, and I wanted someone to tell me if I got them right and which one's I didn't so i can re-attempt it and work through doing the usual homework layout :)

thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Medeiros said:
In physics class we are given a sheet of question to do in class as a group and we always end up doing 3/7 of them together then take the paper home to finish it off.
I've done that, and I wanted someone to tell me if I got them right and which one's I didn't so i can re-attempt it and work through doing the usual homework layout :)

thanks
Welcome to PF!

Yes you can ask the questions here. Make sure you fill up the three-part template and show your attempt.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Medeiros
Awesome. Here is a photo of all the questions and my attempts to each one.
I'd appreciate it if someone just let me know where I went wrong/could've done better so I can re-attempt it.
Thank you in advance :)

fSCYHF
 
Attachments
  • 20706228_1378944008807982_1946948810_o.jpg
    20706228_1378944008807982_1946948810_o.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 428
  • 20707225_1378944128807970_1397032381_o.jpg
    20707225_1378944128807970_1397032381_o.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 268
  • 20746735_1378944042141312_46147542_o.jpg
    20746735_1378944042141312_46147542_o.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 388
  • 20746871_1378944162141300_223030544_o.jpg
    20746871_1378944162141300_223030544_o.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 427
  • 20747127_1378944022141314_2026644753_o.jpg
    20747127_1378944022141314_2026644753_o.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 402
Also is it possible to rename the thread so I can change it to something like "Basic Physics Electricity questions"
 
You should create new thread for each question. Your attempt is not easy to read.
Please create a new thread and fill up the three-part template.
If you want to upload images of your working, make sure that they are clear and easy to read.