Can I find help in the Condensed matter physics- Spin Seebeck Device?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mohamed Awad
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 571 views
Mohamed Awad
Hi Everyone,

I'm a PhD student at Physics Department, Loughborough University. All my Background is related to chemistry and it's application.

I worked about 10 years in chemical Synthesis. My Masters Topic was (Novel Nanomaterials for Solar cell applications). However, in the PhD I made a complete shift towards Spin Caloritronics. I found an interesting answer for one of my question at your website, So Why not to participate and have a good company !
As you can see English is not my first language, but I'm trying. Thank you
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Is there's a relation between density of state and spin degree of freedom ?
 
Mohamed Awad said:
Is there's a relation between density of state and spin degree of freedom ?
Please post technical questions in the general PF forums, and not in the New Member Introduction forum. Please also include links to the reading you have been doing when you start that new thread with your questions. Thanks.