Can I get into U of Minnesota's ME grad program with my credentials?

  • Topic: Admissions 
  • Thread starter Thread starter navier1120
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Admissions Grad
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
navier1120
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
MS Engineering. Odds?

I am currently in the process of applying for the U of Mn ME grad program. I am wondering if anyone has experience applying to this school or a similar school and what there experience was. I have looked online at there requirements and meet them all but I know that this in not enough. I am in the process of finishing my B.S.M.E and have a 3.11 GPA and a 1230 on the GRE (740 Q 490 V). I also have about a year worth of paid research experience and worked last summer on an NSF funded research project. As a result of the research that I have done I am acknowledged on a state report for some of my work. Do my credentials give me a good chance of getting into a school such as this?
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Here are their admission stats: http://www.grad.umn.edu/data/stats/ad/1052800.html
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen this. I guess I am more looking for someone who has applied with similar credentials. I also have a lot of leadership experience which may help as well