Can LaTeX help improve the readability of scanned documents?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Electgineer
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Homework Statement
A sinusoidal voltage source v =10sin(ωt) Volts is connected across a 1 kΩresistor.
1. Make a sketch of p(t), the instantaneous powersupplied by the source.
2. Determine the average power supplied by the source.
3. Now, suppose that a square wave generator is used as thesource. If the square wave signal has a peak-to-peak of 20 Voltsand a zero average value, determine the average power supplied bythe source.
4. Next, if the square wave signal has a peak-to-peak of 20Volts and a 10-Volt average value, determine the average powersupplied by the source.
Relevant Equations
I would upload my solution soon
I would upload it soon
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Okay, we will wait then...

BTW, you can use the UPLOAD button to attach a PDF of your work, or even better is to type your work into the forum window. There are some math symbols available in the Edit Bar, and you can find a helpful LaTeX math equation tutorial under INFO, Help at the top of the page.
 
Electgineer said:
I would upload it soon

I am able to do the second question, but I don't understand the other part. Thanks
 
Attachments
  • IMG_20190412_205117.jpg
    IMG_20190412_205117.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 388
Electgineer said:
I am able to do the second question, but I don't understand the other part. Thanks
The photo is pretty hard to read. Do you have access to a scanner? Better yet, have you looked at the LaTeX tutorial that I pointed you to? :smile: