Deathz Messages 26 Reaction score 1 Thread starter Mar 24, 2024 #1 How did you find PF? By searching about my project and the google gave me this link Hello, I'm new here. I hope someone can answer my questions. Happy to be here
PeroK Science Advisor Homework Helper Insights Author Gold Member 2025 Award Messages 29,901 Reaction score 21,779 Mar 24, 2024 #2
sbrothy Gold Member Messages 1,900 Reaction score 1,549 Mar 24, 2024 #4 Hi there. I'm absolutely sure there are people (not me though) here who can answer any STEM question you may have. Also, there are some silly shenanigans going on here too. Remember to go over the rules. :)
Hi there. I'm absolutely sure there are people (not me though) here who can answer any STEM question you may have. Also, there are some silly shenanigans going on here too. Remember to go over the rules. :)