Can sleeping with wet hair cause mental illness?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dahoa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hair
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
dahoa
Messages
93
Reaction score
5
I always bath before I sleep and sometimes my short hair not so dry... is there a basis that one can go insane if one sleeps with wet hair? how?
 
Biology news on Phys.org
dahoa said:
I always bath before I sleep and sometimes my short hair not so dry... is there a basis that one can go insane if one sleeps with wet hair? how?
Really? This is something you're worried about? I seriously doubt that anyone has ever gone insane because they went to sleep with wet hair.

This is one of the nuttier things I've heard lately.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Tom.G, BillTre and phinds
dahoa said:
I always bath before I sleep and sometimes my short hair not so dry... is there a basis that one can go insane if one sleeps with wet hair? how?
If you actually worry about something so utterly far out, you may already be there :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre
dahoa said:
I always bath before I sleep and sometimes my short hair not so dry... is there a basis that one can go insane if one sleeps with wet hair? how?
Sorry, we are probably too late to help you. According to the PF rules (which are VERY strict), we can offer only this level of medical advice...

https://hips.hearstapps.com/mac.h-c...-1426787819-blowdry-mistakes.jpg?resize=768:*
landscape-1426787819-blowdry-mistakes.jpg
 
Attachments
  • landscape-1426787819-blowdry-mistakes.jpg
    landscape-1426787819-blowdry-mistakes.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 650
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and phinds