Can someone help me buy an ottoman from a French website?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jobyts
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 2K views
jobyts
Messages
226
Reaction score
60
Hi,

I'm trying to buy an ottoman from the following website.
http://www.studio-kosmodesign.com

The item description is at http://www.stephaneperruchon.fr/article-17569823.html

It looks pretty cool and has a very space saving design.

I can't figure out if they are selling it online, or ship to US, or the price of it. Anyone who understands French can help me to understand this?

Send a mail using the info in the contact page, but no response.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
It's quite weird, I do not get it. Every item has someone posting "how to I buy it ?" to which he systematically answers "It's not for sale (yet ?)". He seems to me like a ... theoretical designer !
 
humanino said:
It's quite weird, I do not get it. Every item has someone posting "how to I buy it ?" to which he systematically answers "It's not for sale (yet ?)". He seems to me like a ... theoretical designer !

Thanks humanino :cool:
 
The table is going to be made from Corian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corian). He says that there should be a prototype made by September with October being the latest. He says he will keep that section updated with prices etc.

The thing is though this was designed back in 2007 and judging from his responses in the comments his work is not for sale (as of 2008).

Here is his facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/stephane.perruchon?ref=search&sid=507599490.1230593330..1
You could try messaging him through there for more information.
 
What a spiffy-cool thing, though. I know a couple of people who live in small spaces who could use something like that.
 
That does look cool.

This is also a practical idea: paintings that can be transformed into chairs (http://www.picchair.nl/)
[PLAIN]http://www.picchair.nl/images/01.jpg

It does look cheap and less comfortable than the bass table though.
 
Last edited by a moderator: