Can Sustainable Technology Save an Australian Lost in Asia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigyabbie
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 423 views
bigyabbie
Messages
7
Reaction score
6
How did you find PF?
randomly found this forum while looking up pumps and compressors options on the web
Hi As I just posted in my first question, I am an international aid worker, working primarily in coordination of major disasters across Asia. In between disasters I am building and running a small eco-resort and trying to resolve a range of sustainable technology solutions to make it work.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman, anorlunda and jedishrfu
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks @jedishrfu
I was pleasantly surprised to find this forum and been more impressed when i saw how friendly and helpful the tone of most replies I have read has been.
very cool :)
 
Welcome to the forum. Yep, we have a lot of friendly, helpful, very knowledgeable folks here and if they can't answer your questions, I'm here to just make stuff up and be curmudgeonly. :smile:
 
phinds said:
Welcome to the forum. Yep, we have a lot of friendly, helpful, very knowledgeable folks here and if they can't answer your questions, I'm here to just make stuff up and be curmudgeonly. :smile:
So true. :-)
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: phinds