Can we break the cycle of insomnia and regain healthy sleep patterns?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
552
I have been awake for 72 hours now, my brain will just not let me sleep, i really do want to be able to sleep, i have reverted to some bad habbits to
try to be un aware, but they no longer work, i do have cat naps, but even they are getting less frequent, doctors are less than helpfull prescribing drugs, that work for a while but leave one feeling drained, is there a method
to regain sleep?
 
Biology news on Phys.org
Well what the hay, it is a useless brain any way, maybe i shoud stop
complaining and deal with it.
 
You could watch a movie called "Bowling for Columbine" or better yet "Farenheit 911". I gaurantee you that if you try to watch either of those it'll konk you right out.
 
I guess he's sleeping. 72 hours is very unhealthy.