Can we make the rss feed cover a longer Period of time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter John Creighto
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
John Creighto
Messages
487
Reaction score
2
I notice when you look at the rss feed (particularly for a sub form) the list is rather short. There are many unread topics which don't show up in the feed. I'm using sage as my agragator and it doesn't seem to archive feeds. Therefore, until, I get a new agregator I'd like the feeds to show posts over a longer period of time.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Actually I'm not sure if the issue it doesn't keep posts long enough or if it doesn't update enough. There does seem to be a lot of posts though that don't show up on the feed.
 
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...It seems to be working for me now.